Friday, July 8, 2011

Who The Hell Really Knows What I Was Thinking?

I can't stop this game.  I tried based on principles and the fact that I have to stare at an ugly red door, but to be honest, I can't leave and I definitely don't want to leave my readers hanging. 

I will be using all of the T1 frigates that I currently own (about 30 YIKES) to learn as much as I can the best I can before moving onto Tech 2 frigs, the Purifier and the Vengeance of which I am already skilled for.

Hopefully I can make some cash in the process (although I doubt it) as my wallet is sitting at 5 mill..LOL.  Fear not readers, I will continue writing, I enjoy it and I enjoy the game and I hope that I will soon have more exploits of fame and loss of fortune for you to kick back, read and enjoy!

o7

2 comments:

  1. 30 T1 frigates! that's an awful lot, but you're right, you'll learn ALOT about piloting frigates that way, especially if they're all the same type.

    Since you're in low-sec, I'm sure you won't have much use for bombs, but if you need any pointers or ideas on bombing, give me a shout in game (mail is best)

    I'm glad you aren't quitting :) . Principles and policy aside, there's alot to enjoy about the game still.

    ReplyDelete