Friday, May 20, 2011

So this is my new blog...

Ok, so first thing's first, I'm assuming alot of you people are saying "what the heck?  Peanut Butter, Ham and Jelly sandwich?  What has this got to do with Eve Online?"  Well to provide a very complex answer to a very complex question, I will answer it as succinctly as possible...It doesn't. 

Long story short, my 5 year old boy the other night asked me to make him dinner, we had just bought $300 in food and had full stock; so I ask him "What would you like?" he replies with the above title...well plus miracle whip but it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Sooo, anyway, back to my blog.  This blog is being made for the sole purpose of allowing me an outlet that is sorely needed and will more than likely be completely devoted to my new favorite pasttime, blowing up as many ships in Eve Online as possible.

There may be some boring parts as alot of the time, my days are spent ratting lowsec as I can't find enough tasty targets currently in my limited playtime, but that goes right back to my initial purpose for this as an outlet.  Let the game begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment