Friday, June 10, 2011

The beginning of my plan

Ok, so while I have been roaming lately and have literally found NOTHING.  I just discovered Miura's guide to lowsec roaming and will be taking a look at those roam paths and will not stop until I have lost multiple ships =)... I am going to try and get my first kill on the plan as an above class kill.  We'll see...for you lowsec roamers out there, I may be young and inexperienced, but I have a wealth of knowledge so don't think I will be an easy kill!!! (Ok that was posturing, I'm sure I will be an easy kill as right now I am working on my 3rd rank 5 skill Engineering.  (Flex)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just saw your post from another pilot's blog. I didnt copy him either, for realz! Ive got a similar plan to you, but I went with punishers since Im Amarr.

    Anyhow,Ive made my home out around Oddelulf in Molden Heath, if you want run into each other some evening.

    ~Axazia

    ReplyDelete